COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The College of Business and Information Technology (CBIT) of St. Paul University Dumaguete takes part in the evangelizing mission of the Church through inculcation of Gospel values in the delivery of instruction. CBIT is committed to form Christ-centered and competent professional accountants, business managers, marketing and financial specialists, economists, entrepreneurs, hoteliers, restaurateurs, tourism, human resource and information technology experts capable of making positive contribution over their lifetime to the profession and society in which they work. CBIT graduates are trained to exhibit mastery of the fundamental knowledge, skills, values, ethics and attitudes that enable them to continue to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional lives. They are formed to be integrated persons dedicated to building a just and humane society.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM AND PROGRAM OUTCOMES OF BSA/BSMA/BSAT
The Accountancy Program is committed to form Christ-centered and competent professional accountants capable of making positive contribution over their lifetime to the profession and society in which they work. It provides a foundation of professional knowledge, skills, values, ethics and attitudes that enable students to continue to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional lives.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM AND PROGRAM OUTCOMES OF BSBA/BSEM
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and allied programs are committed to produce Catholic Paulinian graduates who are exposed to a broader perspective by acquainting them with the social, legal, ethical, and global aspects for professional careers in Marketing Management, Human Resource Development Management and in other areas of business administration.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM AND PROGRAM OUTCOMES OF BSHRM/BST
The Hotel and Restaurant and Tourism Management Program is committed to form Catholic Paulinians who are Christ-centered, competent, service-oriented professionals who would make a difference in the tourism and hospitality industry.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM AND PROGRAM OUTCOMES OF BSIT
The BS in Information Technology program includes the study of the utilization of both hardware and software technologies involving planning, installing, customizing, operating, managing, and administering, and maintaining information technology infrastructure that provides computing solutions to address the needs of an organization. The program prepares the graduates to be Christ-Centered professionals to address various user needs involving the selection, development, application, integration and management of computing technologies within an organization.
BEST PRACTICES OF THE CBIT
1. Academic Consultation is extended beyond scheduled hours
2. Value-laden classroom instruction is evident
3. Integration of SAP Business One/Enterprise Resource Planning Systems in their computer subjects
4. Close monitoring of students’ performance and behavior through their class advisers
5. Conducive for learning environment; e.g. air-conditioned classrooms and availability of Audio-Visual equipment in the classrooms and computer laboratories.
6. Offering Job Preparation Sessions to fourth year students.
7. Integration of Business Analytics-Dashboard in JPS class
• Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) Level II Accredited for Bachelor of Science in Information technology (BSIT) Program
• Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools and Colleges and Universities (PAASCU) Level III Accredited for Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) and Bachelor in Business Administration (BSBA) Programs
• Producer of Board Passers in the Board Licensure Examinations for Certified Public Accountants (BLECPA)
• Work and Travel Program for Business, Tourism and HRM programs in the United States of America and other countries in Asia
• Industry Exposure of Students
• Mentoring Program
• Conducive-for-learning environment (air-conditioned classrooms with audio-visual equipment)
• Program for Graduating Students for their Job Preparations
• Integration of SAP Business One/Enterprise Resource Planning Systems and Business Analytics-Dashboard in the course
PROGRAMS AND COURSES
• Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (major in Marketing Management and Human Resource Development)
• Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management
• Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
• Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting
• Bachelor of Science in Tourism
CBIT CONTACT INFORMATION
MRS. MA. CAROL TUBOG, MBA
Dean, College of Business and Information Technology
Email Add: email@example.com
Telephone No: (035) 225-1506 loc. 226
Cellphone No: 0917-761-1161